About The Georgia Toastmaster Speakers Bureau
The Georgia Toastmasters Speakers Bureau can connect you with dynamic speakers on a variety subjects for your next meeting. The Toastmasters registered with this speakers bureau offer competent and professional quality speeches. They do this to help attract new members to Toastmasters; to complete requirements for advancement in Toastmasters; and for the joy of speaking in public.
The Speakers Bureau features public speakers that are knowledgeable in a wide range of topics including Leadership, Building Successful Teams, Creative Thinking and Innovation, Motivational and Inspirational, Coaching, Management Skills Training, Time Management and much more.
By Toastmasters International Rules, our speakers cannot charge for speeches that are arranged for them through the Georgia Toastmasters Speakers Bureau. However, that does not preclude them from accepting an honorarium or being compensated for reasonable travel expenses. We leave these arrangements entirely to you and the Toastmaster.
The Georgia Toastmasters Speakers Bureau is here to work with you and to make sure your next event is a success. Whether it is a lecture, keynote address, business meeting, presentation, or even an office party, let the Georgia Toastmasters Speakers Bureau help you find the perfect speaker for your upcoming event.
Available speech topics include:
- Business Skills
- Coaching (Business or Personal)
- Teaching Children Social Skills
- Public Relations
- Physical Fitness
- Effective Goal Setting
- Humor in the Work Place
- Management Skills Training
- Self Improvement
- Starting Over
- Team Building
- Time Management
Speaking Engagement Requirements
- The Speech given shall be commercial free.
- A speaker can accept small gifts or dinner from an organization but cannot accept any monetary compensation.
- All money must be sent to Chairman Georgia Toastmasters Speakers Bureau to be placed in the District Treasury.
- In addition, speakers should be prepared to briefly describe the Toastmaster Organization.
Each speaker must:
- Be a Toastmaster in good standing
- Have obtained the Competent Communicator Award (CC).
- Have at least two 15 minute prepared speeches from the available topics list
- Agree to be contacted directly by organizations seeking speakers
- Provide bio for the Speakers Bureau Web site
- Provide good contact information
- Respond in a timely manner when contacted by organizations
- Report back to the bureau after each speaking engagement
- Provide the organization with an evaluation form to be sent back to the bureau
To join the Speakers Bureau, please download the application form:
To request a Speaker, please click here.